Skip to content
Paying off your student loans
- Understand the different loan types
- From BalanceTrack, this section helps students understand the different types of loans they are receiving to finance higher education and the various repayment options.
- Federal Student Aid information
- Student loans are real loans and must be repaid. Federal Student Aid helps students understand repayment plans, loan consolidation, deferment and forbearance, as well as default.
- Student loan repayment
- From the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, this website guides students through the confusing landscape of student loan repayment.
- Postponing loan payments
- From Federal Student Aid, this article explains the concepts of deferment or forbearance. These are options available to students that allow you to temporarily postpone federal student loan payments.